In the event of biohazard contaminants, you, your loved ones, and property are at risk for serious health issues. You shouldn’t have to worry about how to take care of the clean-up. At WrightWay, we employ a professional team of experts who understand that urgency, confidentiality and compassion are key attributes to have when dealing in these situations. Failure to properly handle biohazard clean ups can leave you and your loved ones at risk for contracting serious illnesses.
What Classifies a Biohazard Clean Up?
Biohazard clean ups are classified by any situation where there is the risk of potential illness or disease. Common examples include:
- Sewage back-up contaminates
- Hazardous material spills
- Animal waste
- Trauma clean-up
- Bodily fluids
- Rodent feces
- Chemical clean-up
- Gross living/hoarding
The Dos and Don’ts of a Biohazard Clean Ups:
- Do: Call an emergency service company who is licensed and in compliance with all federal and state regulations for handling biohazardous waste clean up and disposal. WrightWay offers 24-hours a day, 7 days a week services and can be on-site within one hour.
- Don’t: Attempt to clean up the mess yourself. Common household materials are not equipped to handle the contaminants that pose a potential risk.
- Do: Stay out of the affected area until you are given the all-clear. WrightWay’s technicians have the correct safety tools and protective gear to enter the structure without risk of exposure.
Here are the services we offer that relate to biohazard clean-up:
- Available 24/7
- Document all information for Insurance
- Remove and disinfect biohazard waste
- Odor Removal
- Duct Cleaning
- Large Loss/Catastrophe Team
- Certified Clearance Testing
- Restoration & Reconstruction
- Directly Bill Insurance